What will a Holistic Nutritionist do?
- Evaluate a client’s food & supplement intake.
- Address nutritional deficiencies and toxicities.
- Design a program specifically for each client, taking into consideration such factors as height, weight, age, sex, genetics, level of exercise or physical activity, dietary goals, food preferences, sensitivities to specific foods and, dietary habits.
- Recommend food selection and preparation.
- Recommend food supplements (vitamins, minerals, enzymes, glandular concentrates, proteins, essential fatty acids).
- Educate clients about the benefits of a sound nutritional program to encourage the body to heal itself.
- Suggest lifestyle adjustments